With the ECEC Award, we intend to honor exceptional Compliance efforts which have the power to inspire the Compliance community. We are looking for distinct projects in an organization’s Compliance area; it is not the idea to award the entire Compliance program or Compliance organization in general. Rather, we are interested in innovative approaches and measures which have proven to be particularly effective – this might be a notable Compliance communication campaign, a sophisticated KPI measurement model or a difficult internal change management project.
Apply for the Award
If you have implemented an innovative campaign within the compliance area in your organization, we want to hear from you!
Criteria for the submission of a project:
- Candidates can be corporations or non-profits (NGOs, associations, etc.)
- The project must have been started within the last two years.
- The nominated project should have a clear reference to Ethics & Compliance or adjacent areas of responsibility (e.g. legal, internal audit, risk management, ESG)
- If you are submitting the project on behalf of another person, he/she must have agreed to the sharing of his/her data.
Once our team reviewed all the applications, the expert panel of jury chose three projects to compete in the final round. These three finalists presented their projects live on the ECEC floor, after which the audience voted for the winner.
The expert jury based their decisions on the following criteria:
- Ethical: how ethical is the idea?
- Exceptionality: how exceptional is the idea?
- Impact: what impact has the idea had?
- Innovation: is this an innovative idea?
- Inspirational: would the idea inspire our Ethics & Compliance community?
- Scalability: how replicable is the idea in other locations?
- Sustainability: how sustainable is the idea?
The ECEC Award jury consists of five esteemed members from various fields of expertise who draw on their years of experience to assess the projects based on a thorough screening process. Get to know more about our jury members.