Following the official launch of the Whistleblowing Report 2021, our experts in the Swiss Breakout Session present you Insights and Key Learnings of the report from a Swiss point of view. What are the main developments? Are there already any impacts from the EU Whistleblower Directive and what conclusions can be drawn for best practices? In addition, our Swiss experts will focus on the following two topics: They will discuss how organizations should ideally handle specific cases of misconduct in the workplace like discrimination or sexual harassment and they highlight aspects of a professional communication during and after an internal investigation of discrimination cases with the whistleblower and other internal stakeholders.
• Whistleblowing Report 2021 – Key Learnings from a Swiss point of view
• EU-Whistleblower Directive – The latest update for Swiss companies
• Best practices for incoming reports on discrimination or sexual harassment
• Aspects of a professional communication during and after internal investigations of discrimination cases
• Q&A Session with the panel