Having the right culture is a critical component of an effective speak up system. If employees aren’t confident in speaking up regardless of the consequences, then no reporting system will be fully effective. But how do you encourage employees to come forward and what systems do you need in place to effectively respond to the issues that are raised?
In this session the panel will explore:
- Encouraging employee voice –the barriers and drivers
- What does the research tell us?
- How do we make sure we listen and respond effectively?
- What supporting systems and processes do we need in place?
- Employee voice in the contex of the EU Whistleblowing Directive and new legislation in The Netherlands